The game of the year is almost here. Whether you’re hosting a watch party or joining the guest list, these three recipes are guaranteed to make you the MVP of the night.
These hot dogs with a twist are sure to be a game-day favorite.
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- ¼ small red onion, chopped
- hot sauce for drizzling
- Prepare the hot dogs following the package instructions.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado and combine it with the lime juice. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each of salt and black pepper.
- Set the hot dog buns on a serving dish, and place a hot dog in each one.
- Top each hot dog with the lettuce, avocado mixture and onion. For an extra kick, sprinkle with hot sauce.
Image and recipe from realsimple.com