As a Dallas electricity company, Cirro Energy knows all about providing energy to homes and businesses. But what about the people inside those homes and businesses? Here are some suggestions for healthy snacks, to keep your energy level up while helping you stay healthy.
- Popcorn may not have the best reputation, but it can actually be a very healthy snack. Some microwave versions are high in fat and have unpronounceable chemicals, but you can easily air pop your own. Add a touch of salt, and you have a great snack that’s also a whole grain.
- Fruit is always a great option when you’re hungry. Packed with vitamins and natural fiber, fruit is good for your whole body. For a snack that will really sustain you, consider making a fruit smoothie from your favorite fruit and yogurt.
- Speaking of yogurt, it’s a good snack all on its own. Choose plain yogurt, and add your own fruit or granola for an option that’s low in sugar. Not only is yogurt filling, it’s also a great source of calcium and probiotics.
- Popsicles can be a great hot weather treat when you choose the healthier ones. Opt for 100% fruit juice popsicles or frozen fruit bars for a healthy snack.
- Cheese and crackers are a wonderful old standby! Choose reduced-fat cheese and whole grain crackers, and you’ll have a healthy snack that’s an excellent source of protein.
Keeping your own energy up means making smart choices for meals and snacking. Keeping your home’s energy costs low and efficiency high means finding the right Dallas electricity company. Cirro Energy offers residential and business services, with low fixed rates, plans to meet your needs, and helpful customer service. To learn more about this Dallas electricity company, and the plan that’s right for you, visit the Cirro Energy website. For more lifestyle and energy tips, connect with Cirro Energy on Facebook and Twitter.
Cirro Energy, a Dallas electricity company, understands that one size does not fit all. That’s why we provide a variety of plans, designed to meet the needs of our customers, no matter what size home they have. For instance, small homes need special attention as homeowners try to make the most of their limited space. Here, this Dallas electricity company offers suggestions on how to maximize your living space.
- Divide your space into zones. It may seem counterintuitive to divide up an already small space, but by thinking of all the ways you use that space, you’ll be able to use it more effectively. Using seating, shelves, paint changes, and even partitions to carve out reading areas, seating areas, eating areas, and so on can help you make the most of a small space.
- Use illusions to make your home appear larger. Mirrors make a room appear larger, and so does a monochromatic color scheme, painted with light hues. A space with one large piece of furniture seems roomier than a similar space full of smaller pieces. Glass tabletops can create the illusion of more space, as can uncluttered surfaces.
- Choose multipurpose pieces. Think about functionality when you’re choosing furniture. For example, a table that works as a desk and has shelves underneath for storage will save square footage and still meet your needs. Storage ottomans and bedframes with drawers or shelves built in are examples of multipurpose furnishings that will help you make the most of your space, as are Murphy beds, daybeds, flip-top tables, and nesting tables.
- Use your vertical space. Loft beds aren’t just for kids anymore! In a small apartment, a loft bed can be a great solution, one that creates seating or storage space underneath it. Floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and cabinets can help you avoid wasted space while drawing the eye upward, creating the illusion of a taller room.
- Welcome in the great outdoors. If keeping your windows bare is an option, doing so can be a great way to expand your space. Not only will this allow you to enjoy the view, it will also trick the eye into believing the room is more spacious.
No matter the size of your home, you’ll want to find the right electricity plan to meet your needs and maintain comfort. Fortunately, Texans have a choice when it comes to utilities, which means you can choose the Dallas electricity company that’s right for you. As a Dallas electricity company, Cirro Energy offers smart money-saving plans, online and mobile account management, no fee payment options, and fast and friendly customer service. We make it easy to manage your electricity needs so you can save money for enhancing your space! For more lifestyle and energy-saving tips, follow Cirro on Facebook and Twitter!