As a Dallas electricity company, Cirro Energy knows all about providing energy to homes and businesses. But what about the people inside those homes and businesses? Here are some suggestions for healthy snacks, to keep your energy level up while helping you stay healthy.
- Popcorn may not have the best reputation, but it can actually be a very healthy snack. Some microwave versions are high in fat and have unpronounceable chemicals, but you can easily air pop your own. Add a touch of salt, and you have a great snack that’s also a whole grain.
- Fruit is always a great option when you’re hungry. Packed with vitamins and natural fiber, fruit is good for your whole body. For a snack that will really sustain you, consider making a fruit smoothie from your favorite fruit and yogurt.
- Speaking of yogurt, it’s a good snack all on its own. Choose plain yogurt, and add your own fruit or granola for an option that’s low in sugar. Not only is yogurt filling, it’s also a great source of calcium and probiotics.
- Popsicles can be a great hot weather treat when you choose the healthier ones. Opt for 100% fruit juice popsicles or frozen fruit bars for a healthy snack.
- Cheese and crackers are a wonderful old standby! Choose reduced-fat cheese and whole grain crackers, and you’ll have a healthy snack that’s an excellent source of protein.
Keeping your own energy up means making smart choices for meals and snacking. Keeping your home’s energy costs low and efficiency high means finding the right Dallas electricity company. Cirro Energy offers residential and business services, with low fixed rates, plans to meet your needs, and helpful customer service. To learn more about this Dallas electricity company, and the plan that’s right for you, visit the Cirro Energy website. For more lifestyle and energy tips, connect with Cirro Energy on Facebook and Twitter.