Cirro Energy is a company with deep roots in the community and a great affection for the families we serve. We know that the upcoming season is full of time away from work and school, perfect for spending quality time with the family. But, what exactly will you and your family be doing together? Cirro Energy has some ideas to keep your home lively and full of family fun!
- Play board games; you can never go wrong with a family round of Cranium or Scattergories. For those with littler children, try Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, or Uno.
- Drive around nearby neighborhoods to view holiday lights. You can spend money visiting special light displays and holiday fairs, or you can spare your budget and look for gorgeous lights around town. Make a game of it, and vote on the best light display!
- Enjoy a steaming cup of hot chocolate or a hot peppermint tea with a peppermint stick and freshly baked cookies. If you’re feeling especially ambitious, let the kids help you bake the cookies with you! Nothing is quite as entertaining on a winter day as decorating your own sugar cookies with plenty of sprinkles.
- Go ice skating. It doesn’t matter if you live in the frozen north or the balmy south, you’re sure to find somewhere to ice skate during the holiday season.
- Have a holiday movie night. You can share your favorite films, and maybe introduce the kids to some classics they haven’t seen!
- Make personalized mugs with the family. This is not only a fun activity, but it creates a keepsake to make you smile for years to come. It can even be a conversation starter when friends come for coffee!
Happy Holidays from Cirro Energy! No matter how you spend them, the holidays are all about celebrating family and getting back to your roots. Here at Cirro Energy, our roots are deeply entrenched in Texas. We love being close to the communities we serve, providing energy to families across this great state. To connect with other Cirro customers, follow Cirro Energy on Facebook and Twitter, or learn more about how Cirro Energy can help your family find the best utility plan by visiting the website.