The holidays are right around the corner and families around the globe will get festive with outdoor holiday lights and other holiday lighting. Being festive and frugal when it comes to outdoor holiday lighting can be a challenge, and no one wants to feel like scrooge because they fear their electric bill during the festive holidays. Outdoor holiday lights are not only a tradition to the holidays, but they bring out the holiday spirit. Anyone can save money on their outdoor holiday lights this year with these holiday lighting, money saving tips.
- Don’t forget to wear your eclipse glasses when looking at the solar eclipse today. Never look at the sun directly!… https://t.co/KKD2ABpG2k15 hours ago
- This interactive website from Vox will show how much of the eclipse you’ll see and when you need to head outside!… https://t.co/OLLg5lLAecyesterday
- Did you know that your fridge runs more efficiently when it’s full? Keeping your fridge full can help according to… https://t.co/qBnlLN8yDI3 days ago
- Relax. Refresh. Recharge. How are you going to spend #NationalRelaxtionDay? https://t.co/45ukX3dtFV6 days ago
- Summer is almost over - it’s time to get the kids ready for school. Don’t forget to do these 10 things.… https://t.co/D2si5hcbV47 days ago
Tagsback-to-school back to school safety best electricity service best tailgate recipes best tailgating food blackout Charity for Children chihily nights chihuly chihuly nights Christmas lights Christmas light safety Cirro Energy Dallas dallas arboretum dallas electric companies Dallas Electric Company Dallas Electricity Dallas Farmers Market Dallas Texas decor tips Disaster relief DIY Projects driving Earth Day electrical safety Electric Company Electricity electricity bill Electricity Plans electricity provider electricity rates texas Electric Providers Texas Energy Energy Company in Texas energy saving tips holiday lights Homeowners safety tips summer staycation Texas Texas Autumn Texas Electricity Texas Fall weather safety