The holidays are right around the corner and families around the globe will get festive with outdoor holiday lights and other holiday lighting. Being festive and frugal when it comes to outdoor holiday lighting can be a challenge, and no one wants to feel like scrooge because they fear their electric bill during the festive holidays. Outdoor holiday lights are not only a tradition to the holidays, but they bring out the holiday spirit. Anyone can save money on their outdoor holiday lights this year with these holiday lighting, money saving tips.
- At Cirro Energy, our team focuses on giving back to the community throughout the year. It’s easy, simple, and a gre… https://t.co/cMsPXlSejW2 days ago
- To #SaveEnergy, set your thermostat to AUTO instead of ON. When set to ON, your system will continue to run. Choo… https://t.co/zwMpccEM054 days ago
- According to the Cleveland Clinic, one of our biggest sleep distractions is 24- hour internet access. Experience be… https://t.co/yIfCCUF8kr8 days ago
- When was the last time you checked your air filters? According to the Department of US Energy, replacing or cleanin… https://t.co/c36kPoR5DT10 days ago
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. #MondayMotivation https://t.co/hw9UNLZf0L11 days ago
Tagsback-to-school back to school safety best electricity service best tailgate recipes best tailgating food blackout Charity for Children chihily nights chihuly chihuly nights Christmas lights Christmas light safety Cirro Energy Dallas dallas arboretum dallas electric companies Dallas Electric Company Dallas Electricity Dallas Farmers Market Dallas Texas decor tips Disaster relief DIY Projects driving Earth Day electrical safety Electric Company Electricity electricity bill Electricity Plans electricity provider electricity rates texas Electric Providers Texas Energy Energy Company in Texas energy saving tips holiday lights Homeowners safety tips summer staycation Texas Texas Autumn Texas Electricity Texas Fall weather safety